Gun lobby always wins

Page 6 of 9

right next to where it says amendments cant be repealed

you cant read the constitution?

*YOU* should try it some time, Mr. Pot.

right next to where you said amendments cant be repealed

HAHAHAHA i said it cant be repealed as a matter of POLICY. there is no congressional support for it, you complete moron

christ you're stupid
bpuharic wrote:

The word "repeal" does not appear in the Constitution. The word "repealed" occurs once, viz:
"Amendment 21 " 1. The eighteenth article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is hereby repealed."

thanks for proving my point

bpuharic wrote:

Hey, when you're right, you're right. I encourage you to be right more often!
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:33:31 -0800, "Steve B"
.

and the 11,000 dead from gunfire every year. how are their rights protected? they doing OK? the little 9 year old killed in AZ? why not ask her?
oh. she's dead.

11,000 dead every year proves me right. funny that no other modern country has this level of carnage
doesnt do much for your acronym, does it?

which is irrelevant, isnt it? by orders of magnitude we're the most violent

why not check this site:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
tell me what all our guns have done to protect us

not really,UK is more "violent" than the US,but their violence extends to crimes other than "gun violence".You cannot go by "gun violence" alone.
Look at -total- murder rates,total rape rates,total robbery rates,etc.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

so you're saying murder isnt a violent crime?

Maybe it's not a gun problem....
care to give your insightful analysis of these US Govt data?
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/stats_at-a_glance/hr_race_91-05.html http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/stats_at-a_glance/hr_race-sex_05.html http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/youthviolence/stats_at-a_glance/hr_male_homicide_rate%20_05.html
Prof. B ....... check this out
http://www.cdc.gov/NCHS/data/nvsr/nvsr58/nvsr58_19.pdf
comments?
cheers Bob

and yet you cant answer why the most heavily armed nation on earth has the highest murder rate in the west...when you gunnies say this shouldnt happen

Dr. B, the answer to your question is in the data to which I posted links.
I'm waiting for your analysis / comments. I've read your rants, rhetoric, insults & name calling.
How about some reasoned thought? Are you capable of it?
cheers Bob

so let's see. you're saying other countries dont have minorities?
gee. then what about this?
http://www.stefanwolff.com/files/min-eu.pdf
oh. they do.
sorry

golly. the UK has a huge minority population. so does the netherlands
and funny that their gun homicide rate is MUCH lower than ours
ball's in your court
bpuharic wrote:

One swallow does not make a summer! As the mayor of Washington, D.C. said:
"If you ignore the murder rate, D.C. is a wonderful place to live."

what paranoid bullshit. you're living proof that what folks are saying about the violent right is true

gee. has zip to do with a black guy in the white house, right?

Paranoid? one has to be in denial to fail to see the evidence all around them,the encroachment of government outside what the Constitution allows them.
the question always exists;what will you do when the voting process is corrupted and can no longer be trusted? Or when the government no longer obeys the Constitution or the People?
I bet you blithely dismissed what happened to Susan Kelo. FYI,her property is still a vacant lot,the developer dropped the project due to the poor economy,so the city now receives less tax revenue than when she owned it,and it looks even more "blighted".

Hey,Mr.RACIST,-YOU- are the one bringing up skin color. *I* examine POLICIES,STATEMENTS,PAST RECORD,and ACTIONS TAKEN. (the "progressives" always try to swing the debate to race and bigotry;VERY DISHONEST. It's classic Alinsky Rules for Radicals.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Some moron wrote:

It's not paranoia if they ARE really out to get you. And the lefties and government ARE out to take away people's guns. Makes for an easier takeover of society, dontcha know..............
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:46:25 -0800, "Steve B"

More likely those making money from gun sales got the gun lovers all pumped up and are raking it in. Nobody can take your guns away if you don't vote them into office. That's how it works here in the U.S.A.. But if you're crazy and paranoid all bets are off. Good way to get folks thinking you shouldn't have guns.
--Vic