Gum Removal

We have some carpet in a store we recently purchased that has gum stuck to it in a few places. Any suggestions on how to remove this? The carpet is that short napped, grey office type you see everywhere. Thanks in advance for any help....Ross
Look for Spot Shot. It works well on most stuff on a carpet. Be careful not to saturate the area. It will also soften the backer and the cement on the back.
or check this site http://www.fabriclink.com/Carpet/Carpetstain.html
Charlie

If you are talking about chewing gum, and if there is not a lot of it, the classic treatment is to freeze it with ice and it should come right off. --------------------

the typical advice is to freeze it. I'd sugest a can of "dust off" from the office store. Hold the can upside down, and spray the vaporizing liquid onto the gum. Then whack the gum with a hammer, quicklike vacuum up the frozen pieces.
I'm sure others will refine my ideas, and improve on them.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

carpet