Guesses, please

Page 2 of 2

And a partridge in a pear tree.
No need to guess-- just strip away the extraneous info. . . .

It will be 2400 cubic feet. [if the roof is flat]
Jim

That works for large cubic feet.
Nick
How'd you figure that?
--
Steve Barker

YOU should be the one

I want you to bid on my next project.
Steve ;-)
Hmm. Swami looks into his crystal ball, and sees that you havn't asked for anythign to be done to these windows and doors, so the job is free.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Seems like there's a lot of looking into crystal balls and mysterious objects and interpreting the results. Whole cults have been built from that premise.
Steve
Good luck, I went through this a couple of years ago, when I considered installing a steel Quonset building. I really wanted to compare products and prices over the net, but found it was difficult to get anywhere near accurate pricing via the automatic estimators and every company I contacted came off like shysters. They all have "special deals" on units from cancellations and all manner of hustle tactics. It just seemed so seedy I gave up

I have run into this already. Seems like there are so many "cancellations" that people want to blow out. There seems to be some long sad story attached to every building.
Steve
I'd like to make a suggestion. Next time you put out a question, make it a real one. With details. The steel can be as thick as you want, price will as well. Those windows and doors can be anything, including the big ones. Gonna put it on a foundation? Where? Insulated could mean the skimpy pink foam that gets used under vinyl siding.
If all you look for is the total enclosed volume, the estimate will either be quite low, or some companies won't even want to deal with you because they know you haven't thought it through enough to be getting functional bids.
Just my opinion, worth what you paid.