grout sealer remover

I bought the following Grout and Tile Sealer to seal the grout lines on the tiles. Unfortunately, my brush is too thick and I also put the tile sealer on the tiles and I couldn't remove it now. Does anyone know anything to remove the grout sealer on the tiles? thanks!!
https://www.mclendons.com/item.asp?sku 917810&cat=Paint&subcat1ment+-+Grout+%26+Mortar&subcat2

Can you scrape it with a single edge razor blade in a window scraper? Yep, you may still see a residual mark even after scraping in certain light. Not sure how to remove this. Maybe buffing with a machine.
Instructions for the stuff I used said to make sure to wipe up excess within 5 min with absorbant towel then a light hand buff with a cotton towel...to avoid residual marking.
Steve wrote:

Steve wrote:

https://www.mclendons.com/item.asp?sku 917810&cat=Paint&subcat1ment+-+Grout+%26+Mortar&subcat2 Since they say...
"Will not leave a hard-to-remove residue on the surface, so it eliminates the need to seal each grout joint by hand" ...I think I'd ask them.
--

dadiOH