grout-only sealant versus tile-and-grout sealant?

I found two types of grout sealants: grout sealant grout-and-tile sealant
Has anyone any experience with the 2nd kind? It sounds like it would be easier to apply -- just brush the thing on the entire surface. No need to paint along the grout line and clean the tiles.
Does it have any drawbacks? Does it make the tiles hazzy? Any help would be appreciated.
-peter
peter wrote:

Glazed tile can't be sealed. Therefore the sealer will dry on top leaving a residue. However you can brush either sealer into the joints and wipe off the edges of the tile with a clean cloth. It's a relatively simple task. You would have been done by now had you spent the time working rather than playing around in a usenet group ;o)
peter wrote:

Why not just use the aerosol version of grout sealer? It works great for me anyway and is much easier to apply.