Grout Lines Cleaner For Shower ?

Hi,
Have tried many, many, of the liquid products, but has anyone ever found a cleaner that actually removes Mold from the Grout lines in a shower ?
Tiles are clean, but have found nothing that works on the Grout.
Thanks, B.
On 10/22/2015 05:57 AM, Bob wrote:

Homax Tile Guard worked for me.
Possibly not perfect but better than anything else I've tried
| > Have tried many, many, of the liquid products, but has anyone ever | > found a cleaner that actually removes Mold from the Grout lines in a | > shower ?
Bleach. It's mildew, not mold. The thing to kill mildew is bleach. You could also try a stiff brush and soap if it doesn't turn white with bleach, but soap won't actually affect the mildew.
Products like Tilex are simply a few cents worth of bleach, watered down and put into a spray bottle. With any cleaner product you buy you should check the ingredients first, and don't buy anything that doesn't list ingredients. There are a lot of scam products in that category because they're marketed mainly to housewives via TV.

I have pretty good luck mixing dish liquid, water and bleach, then going at it with an old toothbrush. I don't suppose it matters much, but the dish soap I use will be either Dawn or Ajax, whichever is the flavor of the week. Mix about 5% soap with 15% bleach and the rest warm water - maybe less bleach if it's the concentrate. Spray it on, wait, then brush it off. If it's built up it will take more than one try, but once you start keeping up with it the process is quick.
On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:50:15 -0500, "KB"

Sparks tile clear works but it is (HCL) acid based so be careful.

Bleach usually works well. Mix some and wipe or spray it on and let it sit, rinse.
One thing you can do to prevent it is to put a squeegee in the shower. Takes seconds to do the walls and keeps them clean and dry. The shower will need very few "cleanings" if it is done regularly.
Epoxy grout helps too, but too late now.