grout cleaning

Any suggestions on a good way to clean grout - besides just scrubbing the hell out of it?
Thanks!
A grout cleaner that has a mild acid, or bleach if it is black like mold. Try bleach first.
I use bleach and a toothbrush. Pat
My tile installer said to use muriatic acid and water. The amount of acid was small. Maybe 5%. He said wash the floor with it, then rinse. Good as new. I haven't done it yet as the tenant is still renting the place. :-) Read about all the cautions on using any acids. Duh
A steam cleaner works very well.