grout cleaning

Any suggestions on a good way to clean grout - besides just scrubbing the hell out of it?

Thanks!

Reply to
D'Olier

A grout cleaner that has a mild acid, or bleach if it is black like mold. Try bleach first.

Reply to
m Ransley

I use bleach and a toothbrush. Pat

Reply to
Patscga

My tile installer said to use muriatic acid and water. The amount of acid was small. Maybe 5%. He said wash the floor with it, then rinse. Good as new. I haven't done it yet as the tenant is still renting the place. :-) Read about all the cautions on using any acids. Duh

Reply to
Over40pirate

A steam cleaner works very well.

Reply to