Group Request & D.K.'s Pic

Dear group,
Please forgive my husband Doggie for this recent rash of posts regarding his hatred for animals, and dogs in particular.
You see, he can't really help himself. Ever since he was a child he's held a distinct resentment against dogs due to the fact that his parents (god rest their christian souls) kept him tied up under the front porch.
You can only imagine how hard it's been for Doggie all these years to not hate dogs when he's always believed himself to be some sort of mutant doganoid, eating dog chow, treating on pig ears, and humping every leg he gets close to. My how the little fella loves those pig ears, he does.
So I humbly plead with you all to take pity on my Doggie and ignore his rantings. Just throw him a bone now and then and remember, even though he thinks he's a mutt he still can't lick his own balls. God knows he tries! In fact if you'll take the time to review this pic of Doggie you'll see the lengths at which I have to go to restrain most of the time.
http://www.suprmchaos.com/0604-md-jesse-cone.jpg
I really believe that this inordinate desire of Doggie's to suck himself off 'coupled' with the fact that he can't, just drives him near to insanity. I believe with all my heart that this jealousy of his towards them is what causes him to hate animals so much.
Thanks for your understanding and may god bless you.
Sincerely, Mrs Kanter
Dogless Kanters Wife wrote:

Your husband's problem is he *does* lick his balls and too much. He's in here trying to lick everyone else's too. You shouldn't allow him out in the public. Nope, not even to a usenet group.
Cover your tracks better, putz. Too many matches in your headers.
Doug Kanter wrote:

I'm not the only one who throws the ball to you. There may still be one or two others who haven't killfiled you, yet.
fetch boy...

You've killfiled me? :-)
Doug Kanter wrote:

Never! In fact I'm concerned about who's going to throw the ball to you on my days off. Maybe Yanik. Nah, he'd use a grenade. Hmm...

While it's obviously possible that you and someone else both use Individual.net as your news provider, *and* the same beta version 1.8 of Mozilla, the presence of a 3rd factor is the tie breaker: Both (or all 12 of you) are identical morons.
Like I said, cover your tracks better. You've got no life, so you've got plenty of time on your hands to figure this out.
Doug Kanter wrote:

Be nice Doggie, you have no friends here and doubtful any in the outside world either, but if you ever make to the left coast, look me up and I'll take you steelhead fishin'.
Afterwards I will probably club you on the noggin and dump you into the Sacramento River, but I guarantee you'll catch fish.
btw, your wife cracks me up man.
You're slipping, Henslee, in more ways than one.

I created a newsgroup for one of my leg humping dogies. We're cross posting to it now for our convenience. :)
--
http://NewsReader.Com /