Grounding an Antenna Mast

I linked you a Home Depot source and they will mail it to you.

gfretwell

Oh, never mind. He left a URL in his post. I just looked at it and that looks perfect. I wonder if Home Depot ships stuff like this? ( I dont think so). There is no H.D. within a reasonable driving distance. Menards is closest and that's 1.5 hours away. That's the drawback of living in a rural area.

Reply to
Paintedcow

Just looked on Ebay for "pipe ground clamp", there are plenty of them there and they ship. Just need to get the right size.

Reply to
trader_4