Grounding an Antenna Mast

Page 2 of 2

Do you mean aluminum is prohibited as the ground rod itself or is it also prohibited as the ground wire connected to the ground rod.
I don't see aluminum ground rods but I do see a lot of aluminum ground __wire___.
Mark
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes:

NEC:
http://www.nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/document-information-pages?mode=code&codep&tabitions
access is free, requires registration.
On Tue, 17 Nov 2015 10:21:45 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You shouldn't see it going to a rod.
250.64(A) ... ... Where used outside, aluminum or copper-clad aluminum grounding conductors shall not be terminated within 450 mm (18 in.) of the earth.