ground wires

Page 2 of 2
On 2/28/2012 2:37 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I'll see if I can find them, oh yea, I remember. The critters are called "Lever-Nuts" from Wago. You will find the connectors in a lot of lighting products because they make the fixtures easy to install and repair. The connectors are handy for lots of things. ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/759arog
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

✖

I hate callbacks so I cut the 'backstab' connectors off and use wire nuts.
Add pictures here
✖

✖
I would get a larger wire nut. I like the mechanical grabbing action of the wirenut. Tends to make a better connection, I think.
From smallest to largest blue (tiny) orange yellow red (BIG)
I will be wiring a timer with a ground that connects to the existing ground in the wall. The existing ground is actually two wires twisted together and wirenutted. If I remove this wirenut and add this ground from the timer to it but can't screw on a new wire nut, is electrical tape okay to use in place of a wirenut?
Add pictures here
✖
On 02/26/2012 04:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]
I've seen a few gray ones, that are even bigger.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

There are also some small black and gray and large blue wire nuts. I don't recall the exect order of all the colors.
Add pictures here
✖