Ground fall outlets?

Hi, my bathroom outlets quit after a big rain. Someone said they are probably ground fall outlets and flip all the switches on my box panel, which seems all ok and didn't help anyway. What do I look for next? Thanks!
If you do have Ground FAULT :-) outlets, they have reset button on them. Try resetting them.

Thanks!
Hi, The reset button may be in some other place if it shared one. Tony
PhotoMan wrote:

Thanks!
Bathroom outlets have had to be GFCI (ground fault) for many years. It can be done by using a GFCI breaker, or a GFCI outlet. Do any of your outlets look different than normal, with a couple buttons on it? If so, that is a GFCI outlet. Push the restore button. It will either restore your power, or trip again immediately. If you don't have an outlet like that, then perhaps one of you breakers is GFCI. It will also have a button on it. Move the lever all the way off, and then all the way on again. It will either restore your power, or trip again immediately.
Either way, you should find out why rain caused a problem. Hopefully you have one or more outside outlets on the same circuit. (In fact, if you don't find a GFCI on your bathroom outlets or the breaker, check your outside outlets for one.) If some rain got it that could be the problem. You will have to seal it better and/or replace the outlet.
If you don't have any outside outlets, then it must be a bathroom outlet. You have a more significant problem that can't be fixed over the internet. And, the problem is not with a GFCI (because you don't have one, or it tests okay) then you probably have a loose connection somewhere, unrelated to the rain.

(After I print out this post and stuff in envelope and hold it to my forehead like on the Tonight Show...)
~~~ I envision all her bathroom outlets and an exterior outlet on the same GFCI circuit, the rain has caused current leakage from a neutral wire, probably the Christmas Lights - plugged into the outside outlet.
Unplug the lights and try resetting the GFCI outlet.
Cheryl wrote:

Sounds stupid but at box panel, you looked at the breaker with the red test button and switched off and then back on, right? If you did that then do like HaHa says, but unplug every appliance in that circuit. Then go back and flip the GCFI breaker off and then flip it back on.
314 952-4601