Grohe thermostatic valve warm water problem

Hello I have a Grohe thermostatic valve 34 122 000. For some reason the water is just warm is not hot. Is this a safety measure or can this be fixed?
Problem fixed. I called the Grohe company and got detail intructions. The temp control is in the handle bar. Need to take a nut out, then hex screw, a round white plastic and finally there is a green plastic adjuster. Now I got hot water.