Grohe Thermostatic Adjustment

Grohe Thermostatic
We just built a new house and put a Grohe system in our master shower.
Being true Americans I HATE not being able to take a hot shower. I want to spend more money on fuel. I want to waste resources. However the Grohe system limits my shower temperature to only 110 degrees.
I took the face plate off and have looked at the website - but I don't know how to - or just can't figure out how to recalibrate the max temperature.
Anybody have an idea?
The valve assembly looks like it has four hex "slots". These are rather large and I don't know their function. I don't want to start messing with things unless I know it will work.
Thanks
Sounds as if the 110 degree is the max.........read this..........
http://www.keidel.com/design/select/showers-valve.htm
I am still searching.......but there may be a way.............
http://experts.about.com/q/Plumbing-Home-1735/Thermostatic-Valve-water-hot.htm#b
Do you see gears with the cover off? The trick seems to get around the stop.....setting the dial and stop to a higher water temp setting. Would you have a model# of this valve?