grohe faucet leeks at sprayer

My grohe faucet leaks at the sprayer attach. I think it is a washer, I called Grohe, but they needed the model and they do not have the old models on the site, I think it might be a Eurodeck, any help is appreciated. I would be happy to send a picture (as I believe I should not post it here)
When I needed a part for my Grohe kitchen faucet, Home Depot actually was able to show me catalogs and we were able to order the part. That said, I would dump Grohe. Very nice design, however, very costly to maintain. Mine was costing about $80/year (in parts after the warrantee expired) just to keep it running. After about 5 years it has finally settled down so it remains in the house. However, if something major breaks on it, it's out of here. BTW, I wrote Grohe a detailed letter about my problems .... they never bothered to answer.