grinders bite

I use the handle on one of the 4" all the time. It's loaded with a wire wheel that likes to grab.

Both of the polishes were them as well. One is a 3" and the other 9" On them the handle lets me feel when they are flat on the surface.

Reply to
Steve W.

I thought that chain mail gloves were de rigueur for knife projects.

John B.

This time it was your hand. Next time it will be your penis! Either stop using power tools, or you'll be a woman real soon. (and women dont use power tools).

Reply to
dennis

We'd have to change his name to Stevette B?

.

This time it was your hand. Next time it will be your penis! Either stop using power tools, or you'll be a woman real soon. (and women dont use power tools).

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

DUCK!! -- Nice shootin', Norminn.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

If you just want the ribs, we use a cleaned pruning shear. Quick and easy.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor