grill grease catch

Other than the little drip can that comes with most gas grills, what do you use to catch grease before it ruins the deck? I don't seem to remember to empty that thing often enough and it also fills up quickly when there's a rain.
--
"Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it\'s wrong
but you can\'t keep away from her." -- Val Doonican

This is Turtle.
I went down to the grocery store and got me a one time turkey cooking pan. Stuck it under everything and everytime i start to grill i dump out the water. Now i do remember to dump the pan after ever grilling and wash it with the water hose. the Pans are about $2.00 or so.
TURTLE
My old grill used a soup can, try that or a coffee can. My new grill has a pan. Mine never fills with water. (I keep the grill covered).