Grill

I'd like to put in a little patio and grill at the rental. I've got a mason from Matamoros on hand so I'm thinking what can I do.
Any ideas? I was thinking a cement block grill with a skim coat, firebrick lining. But what do I know? Never built a grill before.
Jeff

Start here for some inspiration. http://www.ibiblio.org/lineback/bbq/pits.htm My favorite is The Beast.
On 3/10/2011 10:33 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hadn't thought of a pit. I see lots of plans for smokers. Just found this:
http://bbq.netrelief.com/pits/brickpit/pit2/build_your_own_brick_bbq_pit.shtml
I like the way the chimney is done.
I've been looking for cheap bricks and haven't come up with them yet.
Jeff
Jeff Thies wrote:

might just be easier to buy a cheap propane grill, take it off the stand, and mount it in a block structure. would a renter want to use charcoal a lot?

add a natural gas line connector to the home and a NG gas grill, that would attract renters