Green Tea Stain Removal From All Wool Rug: Suggestions ?

Hi,
All wool rug.
Spilled Green-Tea on it.
Tried Lemon juice, but only made the stain worse.
Then tried one of those cleaning products with Hydrogen Peroxide as a component; no improvement.
Thanks, Bob
On 9/18/2013 1:02 PM, Bob wrote:

Never had problem but curious as I did some dye R&D.
I see stuff on the internet: http://www.thegreendesigncenter.com/kb/questions/14/
Wool likes acid dyes and I don't see chemicals in tea that would chemically bind.