green mark on tub surface

i got this green mark on a harvest gold bathtub.... the tub is in perfect shape and looks really nice, but it seems the copper or brass inside the fixtures must be oxidizing and leaving a deposit right where the water faucet lets the water hit the bottom of the tub... Question: what can i do to get rid of this green copper oxidation stain??? i dont want to use anything too strrong on the tub as its in real nice shape...
Try Limeout first. It shouldn't attack the porcelain, and may remove the copper salts.

But be careful if this is a fiberglass tub (rather than porcelain).
MaryL

donald girod wrote:

thanks will try that....
Chuck wrote:

well this one in the third bathroom was hardly used and in fine shape, and i think i saw the harvest gold was selling at american standard.. and yes we still have a 30 yr. old refrigerator(green).. works perfect, i must have changed every part in it over the 30 yrs we been here.. it now sits in the garage, got tired of looking at it... put in a new whirlpool conquest(side by side)... dont think this one will last another 30 yrs....

I have a 25-year-old Amana refrigerator/freezer. The color gives it away, but it works great. I have not had any repairs in all that time (and even the ice maker works fine). I hope it keeps on tickin!
MaryL