Green Guard v Tyvek

which better?
You could try doing a www.google.com search. I did a while back and found a review but the test really did not match real life conditions. Tester thought that old fashion black felt was best, then tyvek, then perforated types but like I said test was only to see how fast moisture went thru it.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A5741174A
I put Green Guard around a dog kennel (which was a small fenced enclosure). It kept the temperature 30 degrees warmer in the middle of December. Better than heavy straw bales. Supposed to be only rated R-4 though.