Great way to paint

Page 2 of 2
On 2/11/2014 10:39 AM, harryagain wrote:

TDD

Lots of his stuff on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVG4Ry42p0

On 2/15/2014 12:26 PM, harryagain wrote:

in order to start laughing hysterically. ^_^
TDD

Real name Rowen Atkins. You hardly see him on the box these days. Used to be on once a week. Made a pile of money and retired. You might like this also. Blackadder. (Same guy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXf9-Z3jwk

On 2/16/2014 4:23 AM, harryagain wrote:

remember seeing him with Monty Python, another group of nuts I'm a big fan of. ^_^
TDD

SWMBO and I recently spent the afternoon at a small independent movie theatre near me:
$12 Double Feature 1 p.m. - Monty Python's Life of Brian 3 p.m. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Not a bad way to spend $24.
On 2/16/2014 8:04 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

any length of time and Mr. Bladder would require that I sit in the back where I can't really see too well. And now with my legs as messed up as they are, I can't walk on an incline like the floor in a movie theater. Besides, I watch all the "new" movies on The Interweb. ^_^
I really LMAO at Monty Python because the group of goofballs define the term, "absurd". I don't know if there will ever be another bunch of wacky guys like that. ^_^
TDD

Thy're all old men now. There was some sort of a bust up years ago. There was talk of them reforming. Musta run out of money! http://www.montypythonlive.com/
On 2/16/2014 12:24 PM, harryagain wrote:

TDD
I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard at that video. I'm going to send it to several of my DIY friends.