"Grass Gator n'Cut Fixed 4 Line Head" Weed Wacker Replacement For Bump-Line Feed Head ?

Hello:
Anyone ever use the "Grass Gator Load n' Cut fixed 4 line head" that replaces the normal weed wacker bump-line feed head ?
It uses 4 discrete pre-cut lengths of line, rather than the spool.
Any good ?
Thanks, Bob

Geeze, what a waste of money that was! I think you need a 200HP engine to drive that beast. My Poulan Weed-Eater couldn't rev up to full speed with it attached.

I have it. Anything is better than the crappy spool, but it's still not great. The lines only last for about 10-15 minutes of cutting, then they disintegrate. Also, in order to replace them, you have to dig all the grass out of the unit so you can access the holes.
I also tried the head that has the 4 serrated plastic "tines." Garbage. Any resistance at all and the motor shuts down.
I'm still looking for the holy grail of weedeater attachments.
if you have a powerful enough one they do make steel blades
they are usually called brush blades. The trimmers that can handle those blades can also usually use circular saw blades. Whenever you are using a steel blade of any kind it is very important to use use proper safety equipment. The blade that can cut a 2" tree can also cut a toe off just as quick!
I used to have one that had 2 metal flails on the end of a small length of bike chain it worked great but I Believe they were recalled due to safety concerns
http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore.com/44-229-weed-trimmers/gas-trimme r-672650.aspx
Here is the Honda model looks really nice
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/ModelDetail.asp?ModelName=HHT31SUNBA
head here
http://m-and-d.com/ST-385-744.html
Wayne