Granite Uses?

Page 2 of 2

I can't imagine they give a schist.
Jason

look in the yellow pages under custom kitchen counters. every place i've been to has a pile out back like that that they let you cull from for free. i use piece as stands for glass objects.
regards, charlie http://glassartists.org/chaniarts
My friend makes picture frames from bluestone scraps t goto www.pennsylvanibluestone.com and click onthe link for bluestone picture frames He goes to a shop and hs the guy cut it for him for so many bucks per foot but they look great . I have another friend that inlays bluestone in table tops. You could do the same thing with that. I think I have a picture will post it if you would like . Man more uses for scrap stone also Bill

Sure, post a pic. So they "cut by abrasive waterjet" http://www.theothermoose.com/frames.htm ? Corrected URL: http://pennsylvaniabluestone.com /
--