Granite Counter Tops

Looks like all you need is a little soft scrub and a truck to drive over it.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Nah, she hasn't been a liberal since the '60s. ;-)

Warning, she won't let you go back. We're looking at a new house now (I've taken a job 75mi from here) and she won't give up her granite. If the house we're looking at has laminate, I have to remind her that it can be replaced (essentially promising). It would likely have to be replaced before she even moves in. ;-)

Reply to
krw

I have, but your free to continue whining.

Yeah, right... Your obvious jealous rant belies your claim.

I might agree with you on stainless (it serves no real purpose, but to look pretty) but you're dead wrong about granite.

Reply to
krw

" snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" wrote in news:db3ee78d- snipped-for-privacy@k6g2000vbz.googlegroups.com:

It's true. Wood (some kinds more than others) has natural antibacterial properties. If not, trees would be eaten by microorganisms a lot faster.

Reply to
Han