Grain sack sewing needle?

Anyone know of a source? I tried Google and found lots of references but no sources. Did find one set on Ebay.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Would leather working type needles work possibly?

Dean

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Ask for a carpet needle.

Reply to
Don Phillipson

Unless you're seeking a particular machine needle to fit a particular grain sack sewing machine any large sewing needle will work for sewing heavy fabric by hand.

Also, most marine supply shops will carry sailmaker's sewing supplies; sailmaker's needles , palms, and thread.

You can also search and .

Reply to
Sheldon