Grading work

I would like to get some 6 year old pine trees taken down at the edge of my property. I guess the area will be about 500 sq ft.

I was told that this is the time of year in GA to have this done so the new grass will not be burned by the sun.

My concern is that when the grading is done I will not have water build up on the lawn. I would like to be able to have a guarantee that the lawn will slop away from the house. I would also like to be sure that the grass will grow before next summer.

Thoughts?

Reply to
Terry

I think you can contract with the grader for whatever kind of slope you want and are willing to pay for. However, I don't think you can get a guarantee for grass to grow (to what height or coverage?) within a short time limit. But ask whoever is doing the grass work. Sod might be the answer if not too expensive.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young