Grab Bars in a Shower Stall

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Always offer to help little old ladies because they always thank you. The little old Black ladies will say,"Thank you baby." I don't wish disability on my worst enemy (I want them to burn in Hell) but youngsters will one day be oldsters so don't make fun of anyone who has a difficult time getting around or you'll burn in Hell. +( ?_?)+

Karma Unc...

Reply to
Tekkie®

When she forgets to reapply the suction cups before getting up.

Reply to
Sam E

The problem here is that the other side of the faucet wall is also covered with tile so I would have to rip all of that out so that approach is really not feasible.

Reply to
Arnie Goetchius

I guess that depends on your definition of "not feasible" and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to rip it *all* out.

DAGS 'access panel on tile wall' e.g.

ab7a1567.jpg

You can buy inlay access panels that allow you to install tile.

tiling/

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Neat stuff. Thanks for the ideas.