Gould circuit breakers?

My electrical panel has no discernible name on the panel body, and all my breakers are marked "Gould". I have not seen Gould brand breakers at Home depot. Are there brands that are compatible with them?

Reply to
Ignoramus21190

On 1/7/2005 11:36 PM US(ET), Ignoramus21190 took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I've never heard of Gould, but I am in the NE US. I don't know if other breaker manufacturers make a compatible breaker. I have added a bunch of new circuits to my Bryant panel box over the past 20 years, so there is a mixture of breaker brands in there (none are Gould). Are you on/near the Pacific Coast? Perhaps you can call a local electrical supply house. If all else fails, call Gould. They do not have a website that I could find, but they are mentioned on other websites.

Gould Electric Inc

12130 Dearborn Pl Poway CA 92064 (858) 748-2474
Reply to
willshak

Thanks!

Ignoramus4718