Got up on the roof

After all that to do over getting on the roof, I finally did manage it. Felt like I had just scaled the damned Andes but at least I didn't fall off or grab the electrical feed lines.
It was pretty easy in retrospect, I got an 8 foot step ladder, positioned it so that I was climbing away from the roof, then when I got to the right height I simply sat down on the roof and scooted my big ass up to a safe turnaround spot and walked the rest.
I have terminal wet ass now, but at least the gutters are clean(er).
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:49:50 -0800, "Eigenvector"

8 foot stepladder?!? Great Googly Moogly! All this trepidation and we're talkin about a one story house?!? I had visions of 30' extension ladders.

I'm sure there's a support group, 501c foundation and countless government programs to help with THAT.

I'm glad you made it down the EASY way! Congrats...
--
:)
JR