Got shocked touching electric range and pot rack

d don't penetrate the insulation, or if it does, it would short to ground o r neutral. Really freaky, and scary.

Yeah, really scary. To think that it has been sitting there for all that t ime...

Reply to
Jackson Hawk

I'm thankful that least one of us is still alive to comment on the matter. When I make it the rest of the way to the afterlife, I'll speak well of you back in mortality. So many forks in the after road, and I'm never sure which way to go. I tried "Buddhist reincarnation" for a while, but turned into a big traffic circle. Around and around.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon