Got Old-House Questions?

Stop by the old house video conference tonight 7:00pm - 7:30 pm EST:
http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
or any Monday evening.
John
Great announcement. Showed up on my server at 7:11 PM EST, after the conference started.
Nothing like timeliness.
--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
Hi Jim!

I had never thought of announcing it here, but during the conference someone came up with the idea, so I bopped over here to leave a note. It's a real-time conference so it did seem timely. Two people came from here over to the conference. Timely enough I guess. One lady was happy she found a tradesman to fix up her windows.
If you think it would be useful I'll post a note here ahead of time next week.
You must be a regular here. Is there much interest in old house restoraiton and historic preservation in this group?
John