Got Mice Living in Ceiling

I could use a Towser for a couple of days.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

good point,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I hear you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Tennessee...and they won't be ready for 8 weeks. You should have had this problem when I lived in Philly.

Bob

Reply to
rck

I used to think that the mother trained the kittens but last year we got two who didn't have the benefit of training by the mother. They each bring in one or two mice, vols, moles, chipmunks a day. I now believe that most of the hunting skill or ability is genetic.

RB

snipped-for-privacy@suds.com wrote:

Reply to
RB