Got Mice Living in Ceiling

Page 2 of 2
Mike wrote:

I had some show up in my attic area a month or so ago. After having squirrels who can cause some real damage I called the pros out, the same guy who got the squirrels.
I was up in the area several times trying to find evidence of exactly what I was up against and then we both went up when he arrived. He was able to identify them by a small amount of evidence as mice. He suggested poison and I went out and got some and put it in place. As it turned out, it seems they did not like all the traffic in the neighborhood and moved out.
As to why the long story, the pro said not to worry about the smell of dead mice, as the area was hot and dry and they were small so they would not smell, I would just end up with some mummified mice.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
good point,
Mike

guy
able
poison
seems
not

MEOW MEOW !!!!!
But then you need a bow wow to get rid of the meow meow...
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote:

I hear you.
Mike