Got a froe?

Unusual tools, including:

Milwaukee Florescent Light tester Shingle froe Arbortech power chisel Adze Timber Scribe

and a couple more.

HeyBub

I have a pair of those that are placed on the shingle's farthest reaches. Yep, two end froes.

God may very well strike me down for that one...

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I was using a froe just the other day splitting bamboo for the front of the tiki bar

gfretwell

From 1-8; Fluorescent light tester- no

Shingle Froe- Yep-- but no beetle with which to drive it I have built a schnitzlebank to shave the shingles down on, though.

Crane 812 Super Saw First one I've ever seen.- neat

Arbortech Power Chisel I'll stick with my twitching tool

Stanley #1 Odd Jobs- Don't know if it is a #1- but I saw one a few years ago and couldn't pass it up. It's in the box.

Adze indeed!

Channelock rescue tool Good to see they still make these oddities- don't have one, but I'd be tempted at a garage sale.

timber scribe- Maybe I'm tired- or maybe that's just a bad picture, but I'm not feeling 'timber scribe' -

Cool tools- Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

That timber scribe looks like a big version of my plastic scribing/cutting tool. I cut a groove in the plastic then snap in two along the cut. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

So when is the a-h-r Mai Tai party? Is your bamboo local or can you get it from a lumberyard?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

You can use your twitching tool to undercut door jambs. I've done it and it works swell.

Reply to
HeyBub

It grows in the back yard

Reply to