Got a froe?

Unusual tools, including:
Milwaukee Florescent Light tester Shingle froe Arbortech power chisel Adze Timber Scribe
and a couple more.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/reviews/hand-tools/8-unique-tools-and-their-unusual-uses#slide-8

reaches. Yep, two end froes.
God may very well strike me down for that one...

I was using a froe just the other day splitting bamboo for the front of the tiki bar
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/bamboo%20bar.jpg
On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:11:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

So when is the a-h-r Mai Tai party? Is your bamboo local or can you get it from a lumberyard?
Jim

It grows in the back yard

From 1-8; Fluorescent light tester- no
Shingle Froe- Yep-- but no beetle with which to drive it I have built a schnitzlebank to shave the shingles down on, though.
Crane 812 Super Saw First one I've ever seen.- neat
Arbortech Power Chisel I'll stick with my twitching tool
Stanley #1 Odd Jobs- Don't know if it is a #1- but I saw one a few years ago and couldn't pass it up. It's in the box.
Adze indeed!
Channelock rescue tool Good to see they still make these oddities- don't have one, but I'd be tempted at a garage sale.
timber scribe- Maybe I'm tired- or maybe that's just a bad picture, but I'm not feeling 'timber scribe' -
Cool tools- Jim
On 11/5/2012 6:11 PM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

That timber scribe looks like a big version of my plastic scribing/cutting tool. I cut a groove in the plastic then snap in two along the cut. ^_^
TDD
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

You can use your twitching tool to undercut door jambs. I've done it and it works swell.