Gorilla tape, for home repairs and now for shoes

An old pair of my shoes is worn out -- the back of the shoe by the achilles tendon has worn out. No longer comfortable. About 4 inches of gorilla tape inside the back of the shoe covers the worn and torn fabric, and makes the shoe much better to wear.

I guess duct tape would serve, but this gorilla tape sure is doing a nice job.

I just put some tape inside the backs of the shoes I purchased today. Same color, and might make the new shoes last longer.

Can't remember if my gorilla tape was from Home Depot, or Walmart. I've also used it for home and vehicle repairs.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon