Google is NOT my Friend

OOPS! My fault! I misread the damn story. Look at the time I posted it. I've seen so much malarkey going on lately I took it at face value. I do see now where it was a former employer turning in the suspicious searches to law enforcement. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea Party, Republican, Nazi, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, baby seal clubbing, ozone murdering rhetoric at work that go him fired and caused the employer turn him in to police. The lesson learned is to READ THE STORY CLOSELY, be careful about what you're curious about at work and look at on your work computer because your employer will call the cops, especially if you make jokes about Jeff Dunham's puppet "Achmed The Dead Terrorist" who shouts, "SILENCE, I KILL YOU!". Some goofy Liberal moron will call the cops turning you in as a suspected terrorist if you are seen being curious about terrorist methods. Like the government has been telling folks to watch what other people are doing and turn them in to police if you think they could be terrorists. Hey, now Jeff Foxworthy has another schtick to use. Instead of "You might be a Redneck" now it's "You might be a terrorist". o_O

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea

I bet the fellow didn't recycle and he probably drove to work by himself in a pickup like this

to top it off.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

OMG! The mother of all pickups. Just the sight of it brings terror to the masses. There is only one thing missing that you must have with such a pickup truck. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I've done nothing wrong that I need to worry about, but everytime google gets involved, it slows down my internet use, and it tracks me for annoying advertising. And if you think Google is bad, facebook is much worse. FB reads the contents of your hard drive. Because of that readon, I refuse to use Facebook, and even then, I never do any type of financial stuff with my computer. In fact when Ebay stopped accepting mail in payments (checks / money orders), I stopped using Ebay. I refuse to give out my credit card info online.

Reply to
Fight_Back

You might be a troll if you've already confessed to being one:

Robert Green

Moe, I respectfully submit that you're horning in on my territory!!! I distinctly recall Dufas appointing *me* his personal harpie meaning it's MY job to hector him when he strays from the facts. Yes, I know it's a never-ending task but a Commiecrat's got to do what he's been assigned to do. So I am putting you on notice to leave Dufas alone unless we can strike a mutually agreeable licensing and territory pact where perhaps you would correct his "unusual" interpretations of the Constitution and I would take sociological, psychological, historical and other violations of currently agreed upon definitions of reality.

I though all of his relatives disappeared under mysterious circumstances right before Dufas moved south. (-: No, wait, that was some other newsgrouper. I suspect it was a kindred spirit. I'm pretty sure Dufas is sure Obama had something to do with this event, personally. It seems Obama pursues our distiguinshed co-member with the ferocity of Spiny Norman the Hedgehog. Let me parodize:

Reply to
Robert Green

**********Clip Booby G. Codswallop**********

Booby G. quit projecting. You are one of the biggest trolls on the web probably because you were bullied in Grammar school by other kids who failed to recognize your superior intellect so you want to take it out anyone you consider beneath you. We, the great unwashed will never ascend to your intellectual level and become one of the elite as you so egregiously shove in the faces of us all. So Booby G. you shouldn't be so mean to the peasants or you will never be a great ruler. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

**********Snip Booby G. Codswallop**********

Watch out Moe, Booby G. will start writing bad things about you if you and follow you around Usenet nym shifting on the way. He/she/it actually thinks it's fooling people but it is not as smart as it thinks it is but it will keep trying as it pollutes the groups with its massive posts filled with malicious codswallop. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas