Google is NOT my Friend

Not true. Turns out it was a private company who discovered the searches had been made on a workplace computer and who then notified the authorities:
How A Paranoid Blogger Made Everyone Scared to Google Pressure Cookers
"...Suffolk County Criminal Intelligence Detectives received a tip from a Bay Shore based computer company regarding suspicious computer searches conducted by a recently released employee. The former employee’s computer searches took place on this employee’s workplace computer. On that computer, the employee searched the terms 'pressure cooker bombs' and 'backpacks.'"
Full article at http://gawker.com/how-a-paranoid-blogger-made-everyone-scared-to-google-p-992804224
By any chance was this blogger lady a relative of yours, Dufas? Or just a kindred paranoid spirit?
On 8/5/2013 9:05 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

OOPS! My fault! I misread the damn story. Look at the time I posted it. I've seen so much malarkey going on lately I took it at face value. I do see now where it was a former employer turning in the suspicious searches to law enforcement. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea Party, Republican, Nazi, puppy kicking, kitten juggling, baby seal clubbing, ozone murdering rhetoric at work that go him fired and caused the employer turn him in to police. The lesson learned is to READ THE STORY CLOSELY, be careful about what you're curious about at work and look at on your work computer because your employer will call the cops, especially if you make jokes about Jeff Dunham's puppet "Achmed The Dead Terrorist" who shouts, "SILENCE, I KILL YOU!". Some goofy Liberal moron will call the cops turning you in as a suspected terrorist if you are seen being curious about terrorist methods. Like the government has been telling folks to watch what other people are doing and turn them in to police if you think they could be terrorists. Hey, now Jeff Foxworthy has another schtick to use. Instead of "You might be a Redneck" now it's "You might be a terrorist". o_O
TDD
. The fellow must have been spewing evil Tea

I bet the fellow didn't recycle and he probably drove to work by himself in a pickup like this http://tinyurl.com/mbph37j to top it off.
On 8/5/2013 5:05 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

OMG! The mother of all pickups. Just the sight of it brings terror to the masses. There is only one thing missing that you must have with such a pickup truck. ^_^
http://giantgeorge.com/
TDD
<stuff snipped>

You might be a troll if you've already confessed to being one:
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!msg/alt.home.repair/6kgy9pPxTMA/CDicp3HD-NoJ
<< Believe it or not, there are studies of Internet Trolls going on in an effort to explain their behavior. Personally, I do it for entertainment - Dufas >>
--
Bobby G.

On 8/6/2013 2:15 AM, Robert Booby Green wrote:

**********Clip Booby G. Codswallop**********

Booby G. quit projecting. You are one of the biggest trolls on the web probably because you were bullied in Grammar school by other kids who failed to recognize your superior intellect so you want to take it out anyone you consider beneath you. We, the great unwashed will never ascend to your intellectual level and become one of the elite as you so egregiously shove in the faces of us all. So Booby G. you shouldn't be so mean to the peasants or you will never be a great ruler. ^_^
TDD

Moe, I respectfully submit that you're horning in on my territory!!! I distinctly recall Dufas appointing *me* his personal harpie meaning it's MY job to hector him when he strays from the facts. Yes, I know it's a never-ending task but a Commiecrat's got to do what he's been assigned to do. So I am putting you on notice to leave Dufas alone unless we can strike a mutually agreeable licensing and territory pact where perhaps you would correct his "unusual" interpretations of the Constitution and I would take sociological, psychological, historical and other violations of currently agreed upon definitions of reality.
<stuff snipped>

I though all of his relatives disappeared under mysterious circumstances right before Dufas moved south. (-: No, wait, that was some other newsgrouper. I suspect it was a kindred spirit. I'm pretty sure Dufas is sure Obama had something to do with this event, personally. It seems Obama pursues our distiguinshed co-member with the ferocity of Spiny Norman the Hedgehog. Let me parodize:
<< Dufas was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as 'Spiny Norman Obama'.    Normally Spiny Obama was wont to be about twelve feet from snout to tail, but when Dufas was depressed Spiny Obama could be anything up to eight hundred yards long. When Spiny Obama was about Dufas would go very quiet and start wobbling and his nose would swell up and his teeth would move about and he'd get very violent . . . Lately Dufas had become increasingly worried about Spiny Obama. He had come to the conclusion that Spiny slept in an airplane hangar at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport. And so on Feb 22nd 2013 Dufas blew up BSIA.>> Loosely adapted from:http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/piranha.phpAre you not entertained, Dufas? You are the self-confessed "entertainment troll" so this should be rightup your alley!--Bobby G.
On 8/6/2013 2:42 AM, Robert Green wrote:

**********Snip Booby G. Codswallop**********
Watch out Moe, Booby G. will start writing bad things about you if you and follow you around Usenet nym shifting on the way. He/she/it actually thinks it's fooling people but it is not as smart as it thinks it is but it will keep trying as it pollutes the groups with its massive posts filled with malicious codswallop. ^_^
TDD