Google for those on muni sewer systems.

Google is into everything else, did you see that they are now into internet ISPs. Instead of using traditional phone or CATV lines, they are using sewer lines. Pretty interesting technology, all in all.
http://www.google.com/tisp /

I guess the ALPHA version had clogged downloads (G). I can see the threads coming. My ISP won't work; how do I clean the sewer pipes? Will it increase my bandwidth? -- Oren
The April 1 stuff is gagging me.