Goodman Furnace humming and not heating

I have a Goodman GMT-070 furnace that makes a very loud humming noise when it turns on. It also isn't heating. Any ideas as to what may be causing this? Motor? Transformer? I'm not going to try to repair it myself, but how much should I expect to pay a professional?
snipped-for-privacy@tmail.com wrote:

This is Turtle.
It is very hard to tell what it is but could be a blower motor bearing bad on the motor and just humming and stuck.
How much will it cost. ask the company you called what does a service call cost. they will tell you
I rarely ever see a GMT blower motor bearing go out.
TURTLE
flue blower noisy bearing failure? sometimes test is: for one minute have your licensed electrician or certified hvac repairman jump the switch at the end of the flue blower's suction tube?
4 page pdf specs at: http://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/Goodman%20GMT-GDT%20-%20Spec%20Sheet.pdf
literature picture at: http://www.alpinehomeair.com/viewproduct.cfm/productID/453055013
general everybody's furnace Q & A here: http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/living/home/home_improvement/ask_expert_front.htm?forumId 69&mode=display&action=&type=list&pageNo=1
snipped-for-privacy@tmail.com wrote:

Hi, Made sure fan is running when it's humming like that? Starting cap. gone? Any trouble code?
very loud humming noise

ideas as to what may be

to try to repair it

professional?
How old is it? the parts should be warranteed for 5 years. you will have to pay labor.a couple hundred if it's the blower motor.