goodies

Not to impose, but we are letting folks know about our new companies, Elsie Massey Victorian and Antique Hats, clothing, & accessories.

Also, Burton & Burton gifts.
We are full line distributors for both, with best possible pricing.

After choosing items you want, call Jim at Dee and Jay Showcase, at

816-217-7681 to place orders.

You can also go online and place your order at

Since we are new, some items are not yet listed on our website. WE CAN ADD THEM FOR YOU!!!

Thanks for your time!!!

Reply to
jimkellyjimk