goodies

Not to impose, but we are letting folks know about our new companies, Elsie Massey Victorian and Antique Hats, clothing, & accessories. (www.elsiemassey.com). Also, Burton & Burton gifts. (www.burtonandburton.com) We are full line distributors for both, with best possible pricing.
After choosing items you want, call Jim at Dee and Jay Showcase, at 816-217-7681 to place orders.
You can also go online and place your order at www.allcitydjs.com/showcase. Since we are new, some items are not yet listed on our website. WE CAN ADD THEM FOR YOU!!!
Thanks for your time!!!