Goodbye Everyone - The END IS HERE

At least one of the nuclear power plants in Japan has had a complete meltdown. They said the core is exposed. It appears the others will "blow" in the next 24 hours.
This is it people. This will destroy all life on earth. It's just a matter of time now, before this radiation kills all of us. It does not matter where we live on this planet, this radiation will cover every square inch of our planet, and EVERYONE will be affected. Those near the meltdown will die in days or weeks. The rest of us around the planet will die a slow painful death over the next months. They said 2012 was the end, they were right !!!!
If you're planning any home repairs, dont bother. Spend your last short time on this earth showing love to others. Life on earth is doomed. We have no future.
We have seen our last Christmas, our last New Years Eve celebrations, our last Valentines Day, and our last year on earth before the devastation. THE END IS HERE ! ! ! ! !
*L*O*V*E* Share it in our final hours!
On 3/15/2011 12:56 AM, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

You apparently do not understand any of the technical details regarding doses / exposure to radiation. You also do not apparently know of, or recall, the Chernobyl reactor failure.
Do a little research and learn a bit before posting such nonsense.
On 3/14/2011 11:22 PM, Smarty wrote:

Perhaps he was just being fecesious[sic]. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:34:06 -0500, The Daring Dufas

We are sic, we are sic, we are sic, sic, sic.
We are positively absolutely sic.

On 3/15/2011 12:56 AM, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

And while you are at it, fix your computer clock, which is now way ahead of actual time, causing your original post to show up after replies from others.........
Smarty wrote:

It is a post from the future.
The total meltdown in the post hasn't happened yet.
We are all doomed.
On Mar 15, 12:56am, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

Then if you email me your address, I'm sure you won't mind me coming by and picking up all your useless world possessions. I'll even give you a hug while I'm there.
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:56:54 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

The people in New York City are getting bad news and good news.
The bad news: The world will end tomorrow.
The good news: Alternate side of the street parking restrictions are suspended.

snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

The nuclear schizoid morons will come out of the wood work now. Nobody died from a shut down nuke overheating. Plenty died from a wall of water. Watch out for water! It will kill all of you!
--
All is as it is.

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/Goodbye-Everyone-The-END-IS-HERE-625417-.htm ErikErik wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

I wouldn't quite go that far. As a Christian, I understand what the Bible says about the end times, but this isn't yet the end. The anti Christ needs to be ushered in by the false prophet. Remember?
-------------------------------------
On 3/14/2011 11:56 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

and we have seen the last of you.
plonk.
--
Steve Barker

Wouldn't it be better to buy a Ferrari or Hatteras since you won't be worrying about paying it back? At least that way you get to go out in style.
On Mar 14, 11:56pm, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

You can shower me with your love, Im broke, can you send me some money.
On Mar 14, 9:56pm, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

How do you think we managed to survive 780,000 years ago when the Earth's magnetic field reversed?

We didn't. Unless the 'we' you are talking about includes something that preceded humanity. Radiation is also a wee bit different than magnetism on the 1 to 10 deadly scale.
The OP is still a piss poor troll, regardless.
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:43:04 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown

One of my ancestors made compasses. He made a fortune selling new ones.