Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

Page 14 of 16

You've never driven in Long Island. Now, hush, until you have.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Sorry, already have multiple times so hush, yourself.

The meds must be kicking-in.
--
JR

Hmmm.....box cutters.

Destroying a military target by crashing an airplane into it isn't exactly a novel idea, you know. Anybody who hadn't thought of it already had his thinking radically rearranged in the mid-1940s.
--
Regards,

For god's sake, man! Do us all a favor and TELL HIM!!
--
:)
JR

Hmmm......box cutters, and this time, let's add another deadly (but ancient) weapon: Cash.
dpb wrote:

Of course ifyou want to seea really safe and well run nuclear power pogram, look at the US Nay.
Makes the civilian commercial power reactor programs look poitiively Evel Knevil-ish.

jJim McLaughlin wrote: ...

Well, they're two _totally_ differing environments and there are essentially no constraints in terms of cost on the military side so it's hardly a fair comparison. Not to say anything against Adm Rickover's legacy (after all, we built all their fuel for them in Lynchburg) but just not the same animal--might as well compare a commercial airliner w/ a stealth bomber for radar evasion effectiveness.
jJim McLaughlin wrote:

"Pogram?"
"US Nay?"
HeyBub wrote:

Maybe it's shorthand for the persecution of American nuclear nay-sayers?
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

For god's sake, why? Because "we" elected, twice, a President not of your choosing? We were attacked on 9/11? We've begun two wars? What else could it be?
I am as optimistic and happy, overall, as I have ever been. I was even this way when Clinton frittered away 8 years in the oval orifice.
However, if Hillary is elected, it's a fair bet that my positive outlook on life will be somewhat mitigated.
Vote early. Vote often.
--
:)
JR

Happiness and trust are two separate issues. For me, at least. I'm very much at peace with knowing that all politicians were created for me to piss on.

The same goes for Obama.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

I wonder if he's indebted to the Saudi royal family yet, like the last 5 presidents.
Don Klipstein wrote:

Ah, the ever popular innuendo.
snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote in

there was an interesting opinion piece today (http://media.nationalreview.com/ )about Obama being a Muslim. It seems that if born a Muslim,one is always a Muslim,or becomes an apostate,and OK to be killed by any Faithful. Koran does not permit conversion to other religions from Islam.
Aside from all that,I do not understand why anyone would vote for such an inexperienced person like Obama OR Hillary for a critically important position as POTUS.(Besides,Hillary being a big crook.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Maybe he's smart enough to make up his own mind, unlike millions of people who run their lives according to a dusty old book written by REGULAR MEN WHO SOLD THEMSELVES AS HOLY AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.

They voted for Bush. What experience did he have that was so fabulous? Wrecking Harken Oil, leaving its investors holding the bag?
Jim Yanik wrote:

Either one would be better than what we've been living with for the past seven years.