good web source for "keyed alike" locks

Have a number of lockers for secure storage.. would like to get 12 to

15 comb locks, all with same combination.

Local locksmith wants to rip me off at 10 bucks a lock... anyone know of any websource?

Reply to
Jack

Bennett Price

They are typically the 4 dial kind, at least the ones I have seen.. and with no traffic around these lockers, any nefarious character with a couple of hours to waste can pick them by just running through the 10k possible combinations and pick them. Plus just over 4 bucks is not a bad deal at all.. .

Reply to
Jack

Why don't you get the type of locks where you can set/change the combo yourself? Get as many as you need and set them alike. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Ricks