Good shower head without the 2.5 gallon limiter

A few years back, I bought an oversized shower head, and was able to take out the 2.5 gallon/minute limiter. Now, the same shower head, has the limiter as part of the fixture and is metal. Does anyone know of a place that sells 8 + inch shower heads that do not have the limiters? Thanks

Reply to
Dan J.S.

Can't you drill it out? Just wondering...

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Baden Baden. They have shower heads like dinner plates, with 2" pipes and large quarter-turn valves...

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

I will have to take it apart and check... maybe a good idea!!

Reply to
Dan J.S.