Good shower head without the 2.5 gallon limiter

A few years back, I bought an oversized shower head, and was able to take out the 2.5 gallon/minute limiter. Now, the same shower head, has the limiter as part of the fixture and is metal. Does anyone know of a place that sells 8 + inch shower heads that do not have the limiters? Thanks
<< has the limiter as part of the fixture and is metal. >>
Can't you drill it out? Just wondering...
Joe

I will have to take it apart and check... maybe a good idea!!

Baden Baden. They have shower heads like dinner plates, with 2" pipes and large quarter-turn valves...
Nick