Good shade film for windows?

Hi all;
I've got three windows (46" X 48") on the southern exposure of my house. There's no shade and the summer sun can be brutal.
Can anybody recommend a good brand or source of shade film?
Thanks a heap, -Zz

Bekaert films and coatings-- US HQ in San Diego.

Is its dual pane, a film can crack glass from uneven expansion from the sun, talk to a pro in your area.