Good shade film for windows?

Hi all;

I've got three windows (46" X 48") on the southern exposure of my house. There's no shade and the summer sun can be brutal.

Can anybody recommend a good brand or source of shade film?

Thanks a heap,

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Bekaert films and coatings-- US HQ in San Diego.

Reply to
William Munny

Is its dual pane, a film can crack glass from uneven expansion from the sun, talk to a pro in your area.

Reply to
ransley