Good replacment Humidifer for Aprilaire 110

Hi,
my Aprilaire Model 110 is getting a little bit in it's years. Any suggestion what Model can be used as a good replacement ?
Kind regards Sascha Kuhlmann
KuhlmannSascha wrote:

The best model depends on your specific situation and needs. However I would strongly suggest sticking with Aprilaire.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Joseph Meehan wrote:

I second that advice. I have the powered fan version, 760 Model I think, and am very happy with it.