Good quality garden sprayer

Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel, brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.
Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.
I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the dust out the back of the corrugated fins.
Should I post on alt.hvac?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?keyword=Garden+Sprayer&langId=-1&storeId051&catalogId053
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5/R-100637818/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId051&catalogId053
Here is the only one near one gallon. It has plastic wand, and looks a lot like the one I didn't buy last year at Walmart.
Great idea, but the product selection isn't there.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.gemplers.com/sprayers-washers
http://www.gemplers.com/product/27986/Solo-15-gallon-Handheld-Sprayer
This one looks close. I like the fitting for air compressor to charge it up. $42.50 plus shipping is pretty dear. But, I sense the quality is good. Thank you for the link.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Not all sprayers are created equal and there are far more cheapos than well-built sprayers. Look for a Hudson brand, preferrably with a brass wand and brass sprayer tip. A 2 gallon will allow for more pressurized air, less frequent pumping, and more versatility. Less likely to find quality at HF than a hardware store.
I use an air blow gun to clean A/C fins, then follow up with a garden hose blast.
Phisherman wrote:

Check out your local nursery.
Flower shop, or daycare? Do they use water sprayers to fast feed the babies, clean diaper areas, or both?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus