Good quality garden sprayer

Where's a good place to get a one galon garden sprayer? I had one from Walmart, from some years ago. Came with a bottle of Roundup. Nice yellow tank, black pump and funnel, brass wand, great flow and delivery. And now it leaks.

Bought a cheapie from Harbor Freight, but it delivers hardly any water flow. The ones walmart had last season used to have, plastic wands and look like nearly no flow.

I use these to rinse dust out of condensors on refrigerated equipment. The HF one doesn't blast enough to get all the dust out the back of the corrugated fins.

Should I post on alt.hvac?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

benick

Anything here look good?

Dean Hoffman

Here is the only one near one gallon. It has plastic wand, and looks a lot like the one I didn't buy last year at Walmart.

Great idea, but the product selection isn't there.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This one looks close. I like the fitting for air compressor to charge it up. $42.50 plus shipping is pretty dear. But, I sense the quality is good. Thank you for the link.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Wow, that one had 20 foot max vertical throw. I'll have to go out and play with the HF sprayer tomorrow, see how that one does.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not all sprayers are created equal and there are far more cheapos than well-built sprayers. Look for a Hudson brand, preferrably with a brass wand and brass sprayer tip. A 2 gallon will allow for more pressurized air, less frequent pumping, and more versatility. Less likely to find quality at HF than a hardware store.

I use an air blow gun to clean A/C fins, then follow up with a garden hose blast.

Reply to
Phisherman

Hi, Check out your local nursery.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I've found the ones with brass wand and tip do deliver more pressure and flow.

Two gal sprayer won't fit in the bucket with the coil cleaner.

Air compressor not suited for indoor boxes, the store people don't much like that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Flower shop, or daycare? Do they use water sprayers to fast feed the babies, clean diaper areas, or both?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon