Good quality cabinet hinges

I need many sets of self-closing, Face Frame Lipped Surface-Mount 3/8' Inset Hinges (that's a mouthful) to replace old ones on my kitchen cabinets.

I tried some from Home Depot, and they lasted less than a year before literally falling apart.

Can anyone recommend a supplier for good quality hinges that will last many years?

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
eric

The catalog is all PDF so be for warned.

Folks are friendly and helpful. I am lucky they are in Tempe AZ just a few minutes away from me. Pricing is WAY better than the box stores. They ship all over the country. I get my plastic wrap and all of my masking tape from them.

Reply to
SQLit

Reply to
nospambob