Good quality cabinet hinges

I need many sets of self-closing, Face Frame Lipped Surface-Mount 3/8' Inset Hinges (that's a mouthful) to replace old ones on my kitchen cabinets.
I tried some from Home Depot, and they lasted less than a year before literally falling apart.
Can anyone recommend a supplier for good quality hinges that will last many years?
Thanks, Eric

The catalog is all PDF so be for warned.
http://www.usindustrialfasteners.com /
Folks are friendly and helpful. I am lucky they are in Tempe AZ just a few minutes away from me. Pricing is WAY better than the box stores. They ship all over the country. I get my plastic wrap and all of my masking tape from them.
www.wwhardware.com has a variety.
On 27 Jul 2005 09:12:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@goldsmithgroup.org wrote:

Try Rockler.com
Charlie