Good polish for natural marble?

    I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural, quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it? I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.
The best product I have found for maintaining polished stone is manufacturered by a German company, Lithofin. It's call "SCP", which stands for Stone Conditioner & Polish I started cutting & polishing marble in 1973, I have tryed many products over the years. Lithofin makes what I consider to be the finest product. For general stone cleaning, they make "SCS" , a mild detergent for safely cleaning all types of stone. If your marble top is new, nothing more than a soft cloth dampened with water should be needed for cleaning. David

Labor Saver Tile Floor Cleaner Powerful, deep cleaning formula! This easy to use, powerful cleaner saves time and effort by actually softening the dirt and grime before easily lifting it from the surface. Works ideally for cleaning small spots or for an entire floor. Safely removes dirt, grime, grease...even heel marks. Leaves no streaks or residue. Specially formulated to use on any tile surface: floors, counters, showers, patios, porches and more. Use on ceramic, quarry tile, marble, terrazzo, glazed terra cotta, mosaic. 18 oz.
Getting Started with Stanley With Stanley Home Products your financial investment is minimal -- as low as $10 for a starter kit. There are no hidden costs or inventory to purchase. All you need is the desire to get going! www.myshp.com/sbray
Sandy
face=Arial size=2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&gt; I have just bought a new table with a large marble slab as its<BR>&gt; top. Given the cut marks and high price, I am guessing it is natural,<BR>&gt; quarried marble. What is a good cleaning and polishing product for it?<BR>&gt; I'm looking for something to seal and shine, almost like a wax. Are<BR>&gt; the products at Home Depot which are designed for cultured marble safe<BR>&gt; for natural marble, as well? Thanks in advance.</FONT></BODY></HTML>
------=
DAMN SPAMMER