Good on-line source of relays?

Type B12VM into the search field

Follow the sales links from there

Reply to
Matt

Hi, My Carrier furnace control board quit working. Trouble-shooting revealed bad relay driving inducer motor.

12V DC coil with 1/4Hp 120V AC rated Takamisawa brand relay. (LZ-B12VM-C is exact model no.) Where could I get something like this? TIA, Tony
Reply to
Tony Hwang

If you are looking for some exact replacement, it will be tough.

If you're willing to "adapt" something, try these places:

Besides the AC current rating, watch the coil resistance.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim