Good on-line source of relays?

Hi, My Carrier furnace control board quit working. Trouble-shooting revealed bad relay driving inducer motor. 12V DC coil with 1/4Hp 120V AC rated Takamisawa brand relay. (LZ-B12VM-C is exact model no.) Where could I get something like this? TIA, Tony
http://www.fujitsu.com/us/services/edevices/components/relays /
Type B12VM into the search field
Follow the sales links from there
Tony Hwang wrote:

If you are looking for some exact replacement, it will be tough.
If you're willing to "adapt" something, try these places:
http://www.allelectronics.com / http://www.hosfelt.com /
Besides the AC current rating, watch the coil resistance.
Jim