GOOD Los Angles Home Show??

Is there such an animal. The one this last weekend at the convention center was sad. The one in Sacramento was always outstanding - so much so that I am thinking of going there in January.

Reply to
ClaudCar

Care to highlight the differences and also mention what it is you are looking for?

Dimitri

Reply to
D. Gerasimatos

the variety of vendors selling real products - like the cove lighting system I am looking for

. choices of "new" inventions. A kid from Northern Calif developed a corner shelf system long before (like 2 years) they were commercially available. saw the stadium seat backs at the Sacto show for the first time. learned about new painting techniques and equipment that I was able to use. and TOOOOOOOLS - thought I had died and gone to heaven. local vendors of garage doors, independent cabinet guys. many choices of HVAC installers and variety of units sold. shower doors, miracle method tub/tile refinishing. what I don't need to see at home shows - chiropractors, foot massagers, latest greatest jerky/nuts, financial planners, etc.

Reply to
ClaudCar

Probably a fireproof house. :-(

Reply to