GOOD Los Angles Home Show??

Is there such an animal. The one this last weekend at the convention center was sad. The one in Sacramento was always outstanding - so much so that I am thinking of going there in January.
--
Claudia

Care to highlight the differences and also mention what it is you are looking for?
Dimitri
the variety of vendors selling real products - like the cove lighting system I am looking for http://www.homecraftcabinets.com/index.html . choices of "new" inventions. A kid from Northern Calif developed a corner shelf system long before (like 2 years) they were commercially available. saw the stadium seat backs at the Sacto show for the first time. learned about new painting techniques and equipment that I was able to use. and TOOOOOOOLS - thought I had died and gone to heaven. local vendors of garage doors, independent cabinet guys. many choices of HVAC installers and variety of units sold. shower doors, miracle method tub/tile refinishing. what I don't need to see at home shows - chiropractors, foot massagers, latest greatest jerky/nuts, financial planners, etc.
--
Claudia
D. Gerasimatos wrote:

Probably a fireproof house. :-(