Good Homemade Cookin'

You Can't repair a meal once it's bad. Send $5 for Chili,sausage gravy & baked potato salad recipes. Easy/quick/good-158 Cedar Creek Rd. Hot Springs, AR. 71901. If you need a recipe email me & I'll find you a good one!
<> wrote in message > You Can't repair a meal once it's bad. Send $5 for Chili,sausage gravy

Wow, you are going to be disappointed at the response. There are literally hundreds of thousands of recipes on the internet for FREE. Including some on my web page. I just typed "chili recipe" into Google and got 7.980.000 hits and they are all FREE.
There are dozens of newsgroups just for food and food related topics, including many recipes.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

What is this "Google" of which you speak? Is it part of that new Internet thing?